REGISTRATION OF VENDORS
We invite applications from Manufacturers/ Local Agents/ Suppliers/ Contractors, who wish to register themselves for the provision of the hospital’s various supplies and services.
View the entire list of supplies and services and register via our
Terms and Conditions:
- Melsta Hospitals Ragama reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion or to annul the registration process completely.
- Bids for supplies and services are generally called from the list of registered suppliers/service providers. However, Melsta Hospitals Ragama reserves the right to obtain bids from other sources, if considered necessary.
- If a supplier fails to submit the required information/documents together with the application as requested, that application will be treated as non-responsive and not be considered for registration.
- The Application form can be obtained from the Procurement Department of Melsta Hospitals Ragama.
- If a supplier/service provider wishes to register for more than one category of supplies or services, they need to submit only one application by specifying the item categories clearly.
- For registration fees, the applicants/ supplier/service providers should make a non-refundable deposit of Rs. 1500/= per category of “Supplies” or “Services” indicated above. Those who would want to register for more than one (1) category, the fee for registration shall be “number of categories” X Rs. 1500/-
- Payment of the non-refundable fee can be made either by cash or by a bank draft drawn in favour of “Melsta Hospitals Ragama (Pvt) Ltd” and the receipt should be attached to the application as proof of payment.
- Applications must be marked “Registration of Suppliers” on the top left hand corner of the envelope, and shall be sent under registered cover or hand delivered to reach the address given below.
- Further details if necessary, could be obtained from Head of Procurement on 011 5009 141.